PLEASE NOTE: 50% Payment required at time of booking. If you provide a card at the time of booking then we will debit that card for 50% of the value of the reservation at the time of booking. Final payment will be taken 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Drumhoney Holiday Terms & Conditions
WE RECOMMEND YOU READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CARFEULLY
BY BOOKING YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY DRUMHONEY HOLIDAY PARKS TERMS & CONDITIONS. PLEASE RETAIN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS
Following your booking and confirmed payment you will receive a receipt confirming your payment.
If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking you must let us know by email or in writing as soon as possible. Your booking will be cancelled with effect from the day we receive your email or written notification
If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. Bookings are non-transferable
Early Departure - No refunds will be given for early departure.
Credit/Debit Cards Terms & Conditions
The property reserves the right to pre-authorize cards prior to arrival. Should the card decline, they also reserve the right to advise of this accordingly and request cancellation of the booking within the cancellation policy Advance Purchase
What You Need When Checking In
Credit/Debit Card used for booking
Booking Receipt (where applicable)
To ensure that everybody can make the most of their stay with us we ask that all guests sign our house rules at check in
Conditions of Booking
We reserve the right to decline or terminate the booking of any guest(s) whose party make-up or behaviour interferes or may interfere with the general comfort of other guests. In this event no refunds will be made. Drumhoney Holiday Park and its facilities are intended for family holidays. We are therefore sorry that we cannot accept any parties or groups of people.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CANNOT CATER FOR HEN PARTIES OR STAG PARTIES. Bookings of this type will be cancelled without refund.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit/debit card. Cheques are only accepted when paid ten days in advance of arrival.
Dogs are allowed on the park but must be kept on leads at all times, all dog mess must be cleaned up by the owner. Dogs are only allowed by prior consent, Maximum one dog per accommodation unit. Provisions for your dogs stay should be made before your arrival. By bringing your dog to Drumhoney Holiday Park you are accepting full responsibility for its conduct and behaviour. Any dog that is deemed to be unsuitable or a nuisance will result in the owner being asked to remove it from site immediately.
On arrival, all customers and visitors (including day visitors) are to report to reception. Your arrival is welcome from 4pm. The latest arrival time is 7pm.
All accommodation must be vacated by 10am, otherwise an additional fee may be charged. Please do not ask to stay later than the departure time as refusal may offend.
Towels are not provided in any of our accommodation.
Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. It is particularly important that you always know where your children are, and that you provide adequate supervision for them at all times.
Use of your holiday accommodation
Only those people listed on the booking can occupy your accommodation and use the facilities of the Park. If this legal requirement is not met, your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave, with no refund made.
We take every care to ensure that the details in this website are accurate at time of going live. Photographs are taken at our Park and are intended for guidance only. Layout plans are for illustrative purposes only. Please note that not all items will be identical in all accommodation.
Changes to your Holiday by you
It may be necessary to cancel your break due to illness, accident or change of circumstances, if you cancel within 30 days of arrival no refund will be given. If you have taken out holiday insurance payments arising from any of these circumstance the cancellation will be covered in most cases.
Changes to your holiday during your stay
We limit changes to your holiday during your stay, however we cannot accept responsibility or compensation for circumstances such as *force majeure. *Force Majeure means circumstances beyond our control including (but not limited to) industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, technical problems, bad weather and acts of government.
If we cancel you’re booking
We always endeavour not to change the date or cancel your booking, but in exceptional circumstances this may be necessary. We will inform you of the change of date or cancellation as soon as possible and give you the following options.
A. accept the alternative arrangements as notified to you
B. choose another available break from us at the advertised price
C. cancel your holiday with a full refund of any money you have paid
The information supplied on the booking form will be stored on computer for administrative purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party. We may from time to time wish to send you news of special offers on our park. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1984 making a booking with us signifies your assent to these terms.
Rules & Regulations
The person completing the booking is responsible for the conduct of their party, It is your responsibility to read the rules & regulations and abide by the rules therein. Not reading the rules is not an excuse for infringement. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms set out in these terms and conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination, removal from the park and loss of the booking without refund. Drumhoney Holiday Park reserves the right to ban individuals from future use of the park.
· Alcohol may only be consumed in your accommodation drinking outside and around the park is strictly forbidden and offence may result in your booking being terminated.
· Disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in immediate removal from the park with no refund.
· No Smoking is allowed inside any accommodation or buildings.
· Open fires/Camp Fires are not permitted.
· Ensure that around your accommodation kept tidy and free of rubbish. All litter/rubbish must be placed in bin area.
· Flags, ensigns and pennants are not to be flown.
· Offensive sports jerseys may not be worn
· No games are to be played in the park area.
· No loud music etc that interferes with others enjoyment of the park.
· The Caravan Park is under 24Hr CCTV surveillance.
· Noise must be minimised by 10pm
· Quiet time on the Park is from 10.30 pm. All children must be in accommodation by 10.30pm.
· Clothes lines outside caravans are not permitted. There are drying facilities in the laundry room.
· For fire safety reasons kids or pop tents may not be erected
· Any behaviour deemed to be a nuisance or anti-social by the management will not be tolerated and Management reserve the right to admission and eviction.
· The speed limit on the park is 10 mph.
· No commercial vehicles are permitted on site as the park we cannot accommodate those using our park for residential or employment purposes. Drumhoney Holiday Park will refuse entry to anyone bringing commercial vehicles on site.
· All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The provisions of the Highway Code apply to the roads on the park
· No recreational vehicles can be used on the park. This includes motorised scooters.
· No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken on the park.
Anyone defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the park faces immediate eviction and prosecution. The person named on the booking will be responsible for and charged for any damage/loss caused by themselves or their visitors to the park or other resident’s property. Your personal belongings, vehicles, vans and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Drumhoney Holiday Park or its staff will not be liable for the loss, theft or damage of any property nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person in the park. Customers must ensure that their property is secured and fully insured for any unforeseen eventuality.